· Responsible for all property maintenance, as ected by the Property Manager, of Titan owned and managed properties to include occupied and unoccupied commercial properties and vacant lots.
· Cultivate and maintain good relations with building owners, inspectors, outside contacts and fellow Titan employees.
· Conduct yourself in a professional, positive and welcoming manner that reflects an affirmative image of the company. Always present a high level of integrity, pride, and enthusiasm.
· Clean all maintenance areas as ected by Property Management. To work in neat and efficient manner, keep work areas clean and well organized. To serve as otherwise ected or needed to help maintain the effective and efficient operation of properties.
· Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional manner. Maintain communications with supervisor to ensure that all needed materials, tools, and supplies are available. Keep supervisor updated on assignments.
· Complete all work in an efficient and quality way, maintaining a high standard of work and professionalism
· Responsible for Daily Time-tracking / recording daily work activity
· Responsible for purchasing misc. supplies as needed to complete repair work
· Preform repair work ranging from minor yard work to intermediate repair work. Including but not limited to, painting, minor electric, HVAC, and plumbing
· Responsible for coordinating repair work between tenants and contractors and/or technicians for advanced repair work
· Responsible for coordinating inspectors to include state/city inspectors and insurance inspectors
· Responsible for monthly internal property inspections
· Receive and address any work orders submitted for repair/maintenance
· Responsible for communicating and coordinating with owners/tenants to maintain work order logs
· Responsible for visual inspections of building premises and systems
· The ideal candidate should have two years of maintenance experience (preferred) and one year of customer service experience. A pleasant attitude, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, strong verbal communication, excellent time-management skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple changing priorities is necessary. The ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail, understand customer service needs and work cohesively with co-workers and other departments as a team.