Seeking a team member to handle the administrative tasks like accounting (A/P & A/R), delinquent accounts, communications (emails, social media), website (events, education, content), hospitality (coffee, snacks for classes/meetings). Produce minutes/meeting reports for Government Affairs, Education, and Membership committees. Skills include excellent grammar, advanced Excel knowledge, experience with Quickbooks, accounting, and general office management.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Database/website management
- Manage the Career Center
- Proctor the CAM and Esco exams.
- Basic office duties: answering phones, mail – opening/stamping, assisting members w/ registrations, ordering supplies, hosting office guests, filling forms orders, kitchen & work room organization
- Social media management
- Accounting duties: deposit money, collections, prepare checks for payables, invoices for events, sponsorships, and advertising
- New member packets
- Produce regular communications (print and/or electronic) for upcoming education and events
- Manage email communications tools – links to social media channels, management of email addresses/bounces.
- Enable class registration and online calendar
- Hospitality management for classes and meetings
- Formatting provided content for the New Mexico Apartment News, including the Buyer’s Guide
- Supporting the Executive Director in administrative duties, such as minutes for the Government Affairs committee, Board meeting packets, and the IRO forum.
Responsibilities listed are a sampling and not all inclusive of potential tasks.