We are seeking a qualified candidate to execute all administrative tasks like accounting (A/P & A/R), delinquent accounts, communications (emails, social media), website (events, education, content), hospitality (coffee, snacks for classes/meetings). Produce minutes/meeting reports for Government Affairs, Education, and Membership committees. Must have excellent grammar skills, advanced Excel knowledge, experience with Quickbooks (QB Online, preferably), accounting, proper phone etiquette, and general office management.
Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Database/website management
- Manage the Career Center
- Proctor the CAM and Esco exams.
- Basic office duties: answering phones, mail – opening/stamping, assisting members w/ registrations, ordering supplies, hosting office guests, filling forms orders, kitchen & work room organization
- Social media management
- Accounting duties: deposit money, collections, prepare checks for payables, invoices for events, sponsorships, and advertising
- New member packets
- Produce regular communications (print and/or electronic) for upcoming education and events
- Manage email communications tools – links to social media channels, management of email addresses/bounces.
- Enable class registration and online calendar
- Hospitality management for classes and meetings
- Formatting provided content for the New Mexico Apartment News, including the Buyer’s Guide
- Supporting the Executive Director in administrative duties, such as minutes for the Government Affairs committee, Board meeting packets, and the IRO forum.