Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is seeking a part-time Maintenance Technician at Vista Linda, a 109 unit apartment community in Santa Fe, NM.
· Responsible for apartment turns
· General appearance and maintenance of the property
· Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
· Previous maintenance experience required
· Basic painting, electrical, and plumbing experience required
· Ability to work on-call and evenings and weekends is a must
· HVAC and EPA experience preferred
· CPO certified and Boilers License preferred
· Valid driver’s license and insurance required
Wage: Starting at $12 per hour depending on experience
We offer a competitive salary, community volunteer and outreach program, training and development programs, and career growth opportunities.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free