Dominium is the nation’s 2nd largest owner of affordable housing, with over 45 years in the housing development and property management industry. We manage over 28,000 apartment units in 22 states. Guided by our core values, we have over 1,000 professional staff members serving our residents every day. What We Do Hits HOME!
Dominium is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Supervisor at Vista Linda a 109 unit apartment community in Santa Fe, NM.
· The general appearance and maintenance of the community
· Supervision of a maintenance staff
· Ensuring the property’s efficient operation on a day-to-day basis
· Plan and execute effective preventive maintenance program
· Supervise all contractors, write scopes of work for special projects
· Write and adhere to monthly budget, enter POs and maintain monthly expenses in accordance with budget
· Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
· Previous property maintenance supervision experience required
· Knowledge and experience in electrical, plumbing, and painting is required
· HVAC experience required
· EPA experience, CPO certified and boilers license preferred
· Supervisory skills required
· Ability to work evenings and weekends as well as on-call is a must
· Must provide own basic tools
· Valid driver’s license and insurance required
· Bilingual preferred
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free